Despite a slow few years, the borrowing market in the Americas is on the up. In H1 of 2023 alone, TXF Data reported $15.17 billion in export finance volumes across North and Latin America. As Capex slowly returns to the market, this panel considers:
• Which Americas borrowers are actively seeking ECA finance?
• What do our borrowers require from ECAs and financiers to get projects over the line?
• What opportunities does nearshoring offer to Latin American countries, and what projects should we expect to see coming to market as a result of the trend?
• How are borrowers coping with the high cost of funds in today’s market?
At TXF, we’re proud to work with WEXIF to amplify the voices of the amazing women who make up our industry. Join one of our interactive discussion groups to consider:
• How do we build meaningful female networks in the industry to drive personal growth and development?
• How do we ensure that women are promoted beyond middle management?
• How do we acknowledge the ‘invisible work’ that women often take on in the workplace, and ensure people from all backgrounds have opportunities to perform more visible duties?